Unfortunately, due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the physical conference in Estonia will not take place. Instead of a physical meeting, the Steering Committee have agreed that Diagrams 2020 will be adapted as follows:
- no registration fees â€“ all costs associated with organising Diagrams 2020 will be absorbed by the underwriting fund that the Steering Committee made available to the organising team,
- a more detailed web-presence for accepted papers, abstracts and posters, including the descriptive abstracts, organised into themed online sessions,
- short, pre-recorded online presentations of accepted papers, abstracts and posters, that form part of the online sessions,
- the publication of the proceedings by Springer, as was originally planned,
- one free copy of the proceedings for first named authors on accepted papers and posters, and
- the option for anyone to purchase further copies of the proceedings.
The online talks will be accessible from the week beginning August 24th, and will remain freely available for an indefinite period. Whilst this is inevitably a scaled-back conference, by having a virtual presence the community can still come together albeit virtually through online talks.
How to Provide your Video Submission(s)
- Authors for all accepted submissions (Long, Short, Poster, Abstract) will have been sent an email containing the upload link for the videos.
- These videos will then be uploaded to a non-discoverable Youtube channel, and finally embedded on the conference webpage.
- If authors wish to make a longer presentation, we will make that available in addition to the three-minute version.
- The video formats that can be uploaded to Youtube can be found on the following page
Please ensure that one of those formats is used. Please title your video with the number of your submission, for example 107.mp4.
- Papers will still be put into groupings by topic, and appear in those groupings on the website.
- The Comment section on the webpage for each paper will be available for the duration of the conference week, at which point it will be closed.
- We ask that at least one author responds to any questions or comments received on your paper during the conference week.
- The deadline for these videos is June 22nd.
The Tutorials, Workshop, Graduate Symposium, and Keynotes have all been cancelled. This will allow the organising team to focus on the main scientific aspect of the conference.
Please check back here for further developments.