Submission deadlines extended for Papers, Abstracts and Posters:
- For all submission categories, pre-submission of title and descriptive abstract:
April 1, 2021April 14, 2021
- Long Papers and Short Papers categories, full versions:
April 8, 2021April 21, 2021
- Abstracts and Posters categories, full versions:
April 15, 2021April 21, 2021
For submission to any other category please see the dates page.
12th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Diagrams.
Diagrams is the only conference series that provides a united forum for all areas that are concerned with the study of diagrams and has a multidisciplinary emphasis.
Diagrams 2021 will be a virtual, synchronous event with FREE registration.
Diagrams 2021 is the twelth conference in the series that started in 2000. The multidisciplinary nature of Diagrams means it encompasses: architecture, art, artificial intelligence, biology, cartography, cognitive science, computer science, education, graphic design, history of science, human-computer interaction, linguistics, logic, mathematics, philosophy, psychology, and software modelling. The conference attracts a large number of researchers from these interrelated fields, positioning Diagrams as the major international event in the area.
- FREE registration.
- Keynote Speakers: Shaaron Ainsworth, Daniel Rosenberg, Katarina Scheiter, Atsushi Shimojima, Frederik Stjernfelt.
- Inspirational ECR Invited Talk: Francesco Bellucci.
- Best Paper and Best Student Paper Awards.
- Graduate Symposium.
- Long Paper, Short Paper and Poster submission categories for publication in the proceedings.
- Abstract submission category for presentation at the conference.
- Proceedings published by Springer in their LNAI series.