12th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Diagrams.
Diagrams is the only conference series that provides a united forum for all areas that are concerned with the study of diagrams and has a multidisciplinary emphasis.
Diagrams 2021 will be a virtual, synchronous event with FREE registration.
Diagrams 2021 is the twelth conference in the series that started in 2000. The multidisciplinary nature of Diagrams means it encompasses: architecture, art, artificial intelligence, biology, cartography, cognitive science, computer science, education, graphic design, history of science, human-computer interaction, linguistics, logic, mathematics, philosophy, psychology, and software modelling. The conference attracts a large number of researchers from these interrelated fields, positioning Diagrams as the major international event in the area.
- FREE registration.
- Keynote Speakers: Shaaron Ainsworth, Daniel Rosenberg, Katarina Scheiter, Atsushi Shimojima, Frederik Stjernfelt.
- Inspirational ECR Invited Talk: Francesco Bellucci.
- Best Paper and Best Student Paper Awards.
- Graduate Symposium.
- Long Paper, Short Paper and Poster submission categories for publication in the proceedings.
- Abstract submission category for presentation at the conference.
- Proceedings published by Springer in their LNAI series.